bitte korrigiert den englischen text

Dieses Thema im Forum "Schule, Studium, Ausbildung" wurde erstellt von -Naruto-, 14. Dezember 2008 .

Schlagworte:
  1. 14. Dezember 2008
    Hallo erstmal,

ich bitte euch diesen Text zu korrigieren nach Rechtschreibfehlern, Zeitfehlern(tenses), word order und zeichenfehler ( Kommas). Gerne könnt ihr auch den text beurteilen und wenn eurer Meinung nach ein Wort nicht passt ersetzen. Danke im vorraus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main difference between friend and parents is that no friend can give you familiar feelings. No friend can give you the familiar experiences which you have in the past. Furthermore a child, when it is young attends in familiar processes. An example is the “sensible phase” where a child learns basic abilities and gets love and affection from his parents. An other process is the socialization. This process starts in the young age where child adepts a peer group and gets to know their traditions. He executes the role expectations from the peer group and defines grown up groups. This process you have with your friends and for this reason my opinion is that parents and friends are both important. But if I had to decide I would prefer my parents, because parents stands more close than friends ever can and parents are always on my side even in bad times.

2. 14. Dezember 2008
    AW: bitte korrigiert den englischen text

kannst du uns vllt sagen worum der text handeln sollte?
    hört sich schon ganz richtig an, aber iwie find ich keine struktur im text und kapier noch net ganz worum der text handeln soll
    mfg sanni.s1
    p.s. dann schau ich ihn mir noch nen 2.mal an

3. 14. Dezember 2008

zeile 2: have passt nicht, musst das tempus ändern, bin mir auch nicht sicher ob "attend" so gut passt.
    zeile 4: musst das "the" vor soz. weglassen. adept schreibt man anders und hinter dem wort steht ein "to".
    execute passt nicht so ganz würd ich sagen. probier mal fulfill.
    der letzte satz klingt insgesamt nicht ganz so gut.

ich weiß nicht wofür es ist. mündlich vorgetragen is das ok, schriftlich würde ich nochn bissl mehr niveau einbringen.

4. 14. Dezember 2008

Die Fragestelölung lautete:

"You've got the whole gang." - "It isn't the same äs having \f
    your own family care about you. It just isn't the same." (p.
    30)
    Why aren't friends and also brothers the same äs having parents who care about you? If you had to choose, would you prefer your parents' or friends' love and care? Give examples and explain.

5. 14. Dezember 2008

könntet ihr bitte den text kopieen und dann die sachen ersetzen oder vebessern das wäre nett.

6. 14. Dezember 2008

Du sollstest anfangen "as" nicht mit ä zu schreiben. ä ü ö exestieren nicht im englischem Wortschatz.

7. 14. Dezember 2008

The main difference between friends and parents is that no friend can give you familiar feelings. No friend is able to give you the familiar experiences which you have had in the past. Furthermore when the child is young, it attends in familiar processes. An example is the “sensible phase” in this time a child learns basic abilities and gets love and affection from his parents. An other process is the socialization. This process starts in the young age in which the child adepts ( ? ) a peer group and gets to know the traditions of this group. He fullfills the role expectations from the peer group and defines grown up groups ( ? ). This is the process you have with your friends and therefore my opinion is that parents and friends are important. But if I had to to make a choice between my parents and my friends I would prefer my parents, because my parents are closer to me than my friends could ever be and my parents would always support even If I had a bad time.

Ich find den Text immernoch seltsam
    kann sein, dass noch n haufen fehler drin sind, war in englisch zwar immer relativ gut, aber nobody's perfect und hab auch kein englisch mehr^^

8. 14. Dezember 2008

öhm was mir noch auffällt ist gleich in zeile 2.
    dieses which you have had in the past, macht logisch gesehen keinen sinn?! kein freund ist in der lage famiäre erfahrungen zu geben, die du in der vergangenheit hattest`?
    ah jetzt raff ichs ,des muss aber anders heißen xD
    no friend is able to give you familiar experiences, which he had in his past,because he is not mature enough .
    naja klingt jetzt auch noch nicht perfekt , aber des wolltest du ja hoffentlich(für mich) damit ausdrücken

9. 14. Dezember 2008

The main difference between friends and parents is that friends can't give you familiar feelings. Friends can't give you familiar experiences which you get in your childhood.. An example is the “sensible phase” where a child learns basic abilities and gets love and affection from his parents.
    An other process is the socialization. This process starts in a very young age where children adept a peer group and get to know their traditions. Children execute the role expectations from the peer group and they define grown up groups. This process you don't have with your parents.
    That's the reason my opinion is that parents and friends both are important. If I had to decide I would prefer my parents because they stand closer than any friends ever can. My parents are always on my side, even in bad times, so they are my first choice.

10. Video Script

Videos zum Themenbereich

* gefundene Videos auf YouTube, anhand der Überschrift.