CMS TEAM (The Grapper) Boycotting RapidShare

Dieses Thema im Forum "Szene News" wurde erstellt von Dr. of Thugonamics, 11. Februar 2006 .

Schlagworte:
  1. 11. Februar 2006
    WE ARE BOYCOTTING RAPIDSHARE !

Why do you upload files to RapidShare ?
    A) Because I want to share my files with other people
    B) Because I collect Premium Points when someone downloads my file

If your answer is A) please do not upload files to RapidShare anymore. It is practically impossible for FREE users to get any files from them.

If your answer is B) carefully look at your points and number of downloads you have. They are cheating, aren't they ?

We upload files to be shared. They earn money on our files and even forbid people to get these files. Is this fair ?

RapidShare has changed its site again. You cannot mix grab IP and download IP anymore. Thus Grabber will not work great anymore and it is very hard to download files form RapidShare if you are not Premium user. We upload files, they earn money ! But no anymore !

What can we do ?
    We will boycott RapidShare. We will stop uploads to this service until they return their system back or decrease its limitations to FREE service. We will now write programs only for other file hosting services. If you know one good, let as know.

IF YOU WANT SUPPORT US IN THIS BOYCOTT, PLEASE STOP UPLOADING FILES TO RAPIDSHARE AND SEND MAIL TO

rapidshareboycott@yahoo.com

JUST TO KNOW HOW MANY FOLLOWERS WE HAVE. IF WE DON'T SUCCEED IN THIS BOYCOTT, WE WILL USE OUR WAYS TO TOTALLY DESTROY RAPIDSHARE.

PLEASE HELP THIS LETTER TO BE DELIVERED AROUND THE WORLD.

CMS Team.

2. Video Script

Videos zum Themenbereich

* gefundene Videos auf YouTube, anhand der Überschrift.