Short Story Korrektur

Dieses Thema im Forum "Literatur & Kunst" wurde erstellt von Nature, 31. Januar 2010 .

1. 31. Januar 2010
    Hi Leute,
    ich muss in englisch ne Shortstory schreiben. Teilweise ist sie schon fertig, aber eben nur teilweise.
    Jetzt wollte ich mal fragen ob sie vielleicht wer Probelesen kann und mir dann sein Resuemee zu geben? AUf Fehler würde ich sehr gerne aufmerksam gemacht werden... Grüße Nature:

When Erik Ekstrom waked up in the morning of January the 24th, his faucal was burning, like the days before. Apparently he was snoring again. The day notwithstanding has the chance to get grateful. The fine tiny light of the morning sun was refracting threw his closed shutters. He has been staying in bed for short time under his comforting warm blanket, because his little cabin became cold over the night. After 6 minutes left he stood up, put on his dressing gown and went through the door of his mingy sleeping chamber in his little kitchen which was also the living room. “Dort ließ er kurz seinen Blick über seine wenigen Habseligkeiten schweifen.“ As he find all will be okay and on the right place, he nodded short time and went through the right door in the larder where he stocked his firewood too. He picked up seven parts, went back in the kitchen and put five of this in his big chimney, where the fire of the eve was still glowing. After that Erik walked back in his sleeping chamber to lay the last two parts in his second chimney to start another fire.

In a snowed covered meadow Jim, Denis, Sarah, Peter and Clark were still waiting on the helicopter. Everyone had a big firm filled 30l backpack of Dakine at his back. On the heads over their caps they had big goggles. They stand in a circle, when Jim raised the word: “Oh man, we’re waiting since 15 minutes, I hope the hili will be there soon.” “No fear Jim, he’s certain to come” Sarah tried to appease him. “It seems, that in Sweden, the time don’t play such a big role like in the USA”. “Hey, we have paid $300 per person – he hasn’t come too late!” Jim snarled at her. “Yes, I agree with you but Sarah couldn’t do anything for that, so let her.” Denis piped up when he was stubbing out his cigarette in the snow. “Jeah okay, but it’s a huge amount of cash for me! I didn’t get the money as easy as you of my parents. I have been working for one year to earn it. So the damn pilot has to be punctually!” “I know Peter!”. Sarah said, “But now it’s too late to fight, we can’t change anything, if the pilot come it would be good but if he doesn’t come, we could just claim back our money tomorrow”. “I know, but that ****s!” responded Peter. Clark was sitting in the snow when he turned around lowly. “Hey guys, I think we have luck, our taxi is coming.” The others followed Clarks glimpse and viewed in the distance. There was a little point at the cloudless blue sky.

Erik Ekstrom has been living deep in the Wood of the Swedish mountains in a little cabin since over 20 years. He was a man with a brawny physique, a full beard and longer scruffy black hears, which shows every once in a while fine thin silver streaks. He lived alone, no wonder, he doesn’t have a wife, also no kids and his parents have been died for long time ago. At one time, when he still lived in Stockholm, he was a scientist. He was very popular, had has a perfect reputation and managed it to earn a plenty of money. There was never a thing which was as interesting as biology for him not even women or fast cars. Erik was all along a bit eccentric, but a bon viveur. But one day everything took a change – a big charging filled his mind. Since this day he wasn’t the same as he was before. He aborted all of his social contacts, didn’t answer any calls, neither letters nor e-mails. If he saw any acquaintances he went a big circle around or ignored him. But he haven’t to do that very often, because Erik tried to drove with his little pick-up in the wood to build his little cabin step by step every day. When he finished, Erik sealed his plan with the selling of his house in Stockholm, which has included nearly all of his memories.

When the fire of his chimney began to burn, Erik went back in the kitchen where he put the kettle on. He took the big teapot which was in the rack besides the chimney filled it with water and put it on the fire. After that he turned around and sat oneself to the little table in the living room to wait for the toot. “Holly god, not so long again”. He stood up and walked in the buttery to check how long the groceries held on. To his disapproval the level of his supplies were very low, so that he has to walk in the little valley eight miles in the south today or tomorrow to restock his supplies. “Normally I should go today”. In the Swedish mountains the weather could change abruptly when clouds are at the sky jet. And once it start to snow, it could take a long time until its end – especially in this time of the year. Erik turned around and went in this sleeping room to fetch his big backpack. He has to hurry up, in the Scandinavian winter season the sun hasn’t been around for long time and it was just for short time really bright. Because he was ever in the sleeping room, he got dressed. Erik put on his T-Shirt, over there his old warm wool jersey. Moreover also his long thermal underwear and over it a black ski throwers and thick socks. When he finished he took his backpack and walked back in the kitchen, where the teapot just began to tool. Erik seted aside the backpack, took down the teapot of the chimney and filled the hot water in a silver 1,2l Thermos Flask, carefully anxious to didn’t spill the hot water. Afterwards he picked four chamomile teabags of the rack and hanged them into the Thermos Flask. With the remaining water he filled a cup until the half to mix it with cold water. Erik was thoughtful to use as less energy as he can, because it was his scarcest and at once most important item. Besides the cabin runs a little creek with a deepness of 2 feet. That were perfect requirements to run a little water wheel, to produce some energy which he need to run his little laboratory in the basement of his cabin. He had four lithium-ion accumulators, but those will just spend energy for two days by moderate consumption. For this reason he tried to consume as little as energy as he can. When Erik finished cleaning his teeth he took his Mammut Jacked of the clothes hook next of the door and put it on. Then he went to his backpack and checked the content: Thermo Flask, two sandwiches, one additional pairs of socks and a pullover. “Hmm…” he though “should I take with my headlamp?” he asked himself and screwed one’s mouth. “The lamp is low weight… Whatever!”. He closed the backpack and leashed it after that he threw it on this back. For the reason the fire was burning when he come back, he put two parts of wood in the chimney again, to be assured. Then he went to the door and opened it.

The helicopter flow 40 feet high over the landscape. Sarah and Denis ware sitting on the left side, Jim and Clark on the right side. Peter was sitting on the middle seat. Sarah, Denis, Jim and Clark literally clinged at the windows of the helicopter and were intrigued by charmer of the Swedish winter scenery. There were three dominant colors: Black, green and white, but at most white. Nearly all was covered with snow, trees, stones, iced lakes, meadows. Every once in a while the snow revealed the green of the firs. Allover there was a twinkle and glitter. At the left side of the helicopter a little group of elks was canter over the meadow in which they burrow their traces deep in the snow, when they flew of the noise of the rotors. Sarah, Denis, Jim, Clark an Peter were excited, although Peter was still a little bit upset and didn’t said anything. One Mile in front of them the landscape began to rose and the wood got more and more densely wooded. Rarely there were little cliffs.

2. 31. Januar 2010
    AW: Short Story Korrektur

Hab mal kurz drüber geschaut, nach den " kein Punkt im Englischen.

Habe leider eben keine Zeit mehr

When Erik Ekstrom woke up in the morning of January the 24th, his faucal was burning, like the days before. Apparently he was snoring again. The day notwithstanding has the chance to get grateful. The fine tiny light of the morning sun was refracting threw his closed shutters. He has been staying in bed for short time under his comforting warm blanket, because his little cabin became cold over the night. After 6 minutes left he stood up, put on his dressing gown and went through the door of his mingy sleeping chamber in his little kitchen which was also the living room. “Dort ließ er kurz seinen Blick über seine wenigen Habseligkeiten schweifen.“ As he find all will be okay and on the right place, he nodded short time and went through the right door in the larder where he stocked his firewood too. He picked up seven parts, went back in the kitchen and put five of this in his big chimney, where the fire of the eve was still glowing. After that Erik walked back in his sleeping chamber to lay the last two parts in his second chimney to start another fire.

In a snowed covered meadow Jim, Denis, Sarah, Peter and Clark were still waiting on the helicopter. Everyone had a big firm filled 30l backpack of Dakine at his back. On the heads over their caps they had big goggles. They stand in a circle, when Jim raised the word: “Oh man, we’re waiting since 15 minutes, I hope the hili will be there soon.” “No fear Jim, he’s certain to come” Sarah tried to appease him. “It seems, that in Sweden, the time don’t play such a big role like in the USA”. “Hey, we have paid $300 per person – he hasn’t come too late!” Jim snarled at her. “Yes, I agree with you but Sarah couldn’t do anything for that, so let her.” Denis piped up when he was stubbing out his cigarette in the snow. “Jeah okay, but it’s a huge amount of cash for me! I didn’t get the money as easy as you of my parents. I have been working for one year to earn it. So the damn pilot has to be punctually!” “I know Peter!” Sarah said, “But now it’s too late to fight, we can’t change anything, if the pilot come it would be good but if he doesn’t come, we could just claim back our money tomorrow”. “I know, but that ****s!” responded Peter. Clark was sitting in the snow when he turned around lowly. “Hey guys, I think we have luck, our taxi is coming.” The others followed Clarks glimpse and viewed in the distance. There was a little point at the cloudless blue sky.

Erik Ekstrom has been living deep in the Wood of the Swedish mountains in a little cabin since over 20 years. He was a man with a brawny physique, a full beard and longer scruffy black hears, which shows every once in a while fine thin silver streaks. He lived alone, no wonder, he doesn’t have a wife, also no kids and his parents have been died for long time ago. At one time, when he still lived in Stockholm, he was a scientist. He was very popular, had has a perfect reputation and managed it to earn a plenty of money. There was never a thing which was as interesting as biology for him not even women or fast cars. Erik was all along a bit eccentric, but a bon viveur. But one day everything took a change – a big charging filled his mind. Since this day he wasn’t the same as he was before. He aborted all of his social contacts, didn’t answer any calls, neither letters nor e-mails. If he saw any acquaintances he went a big circle around or ignored him. But he haven’t to do that very often, because Erik tried to drove with his little pick-up in the wood to build his little cabin step by step every day. When he finished, Erik sealed his plan with the selling of his house in Stockholm, which has included nearly all of his memories.

When the fire of his chimney began to burn, Erik went back in the kitchen where he put the kettle on. He took the big teapot which was in the rack besides the chimney filled it with water and put it on the fire. After that he turned around and sat oneself to the little table in the living room to wait for the toot. “Holly god, not so long again”. He stood up and walked in the buttery to check how long the groceries held on. To his disapproval the level of his supplies were very low, so that he has to walk in the little valley eight miles in the south today or tomorrow to restock his supplies. “Normally I should go today”. In the Swedish mountains the weather could change abruptly when clouds are at the sky jet. And once it started to snow, it could take a long time until its end – especially in this time of the year. Erik turned around and went in this sleeping room to fetch his big backpack. He has to hurry up, in the Scandinavian winter season the sun hasn’t been around for long time and it was just for short time really bright. Because he was ever in the sleeping room, he got dressed. Erik put on his T-Shirt, over there his old warm wool jersey. Moreover also his long thermal underwear and over it a black ski throwers and thick socks. When he finished he took his backpack and walked back in the kitchen, where the teapot just began to tool. Erik set aside the backpack, took down the teapot of the chimney and filled the hot water in a silver 1,2l Thermos Flask, carefully anxious to didn’t spill the hot water. Afterwards he picked four chamomile teabags of the rack and hanged them into the Thermos Flask. With the remaining water he filled a cup until the half to mix it with cold water. Erik was thoughtful to use as less energy as he can, because it was his scarcest and at once most important item. Besides the cabin runs a little creek with a deepness of 2 feet. Those were perfect requirements to run a little water wheel, to produce some energy which he need to run his little laboratory in the basement of his cabin. He had four lithium-ion accumulators, but those will just spend energy for two days by moderate consumption. For this reason he tried to consume as little as energy as he can. When Erik finished cleaning his teeth, he took his Mammut Jacked of the clothes hook next of the door and put it on. Then he went to his backpack and checked the content: Thermo Flask, two sandwiches, one additional pairs of socks and a pullover. “Hmm…” he though “should I take with my headlamp?” he asked himself and screwed one’s mouth. “The lamp is low weight… Whatever!”. He closed the backpack and leashed it after that he threw it on this back. For the reason the fire was burning when he come back, he put two parts of wood in the chimney again, to be assured. Then he went to the door and opened it.

The helicopter flow 40 feet high over the landscape. Sarah and Denis ware sitting on the left side, Jim and Clark on the right side. Peter was sitting on the middle seat. Sarah, Denis, Jim and Clark literally clanged at the windows of the helicopter and were intrigued by charmer of the Swedish winter scenery. There were three dominant colors: Black, green and white, but at most white. Nearly all was covered with snow, trees, stones, iced lakes, meadows. Every once in a while the snow revealed the green of the firs. Allover there was a twinkle and glitter. At the left side of the helicopter a little group of elks was canter over the meadow in which they burrow their traces deep in the snow, when they flew of the noise of the rotors. Sarah, Denis, Jim, Clark an Peter were excited, although Peter was still a little bit upset and didn’t said anything. One Mile in front of them the landscape began to rose and the wood got more and more densely wooded. Rarely there were little cliffs.

3. 1. Februar 2010

Erik put on his T-Shirt, over there his old warm wool jersey.

da würde ich lieber above schreiben anstatt over there.

Warum ist der eine Satz im ersten Abschnitt auf Deutsch ?

meh finde ich gerade nicht, aber die Geschichte gefällt mir.

4. 1. Februar 2010

So: Nun die Final Version:

When Erik Ekstrom woke up in the morning of January the 24th, his faucal was burning, like the days before. Apparently he had snored again. Nevertheless, the day had the chance to get grate. The fine tiny light of the morning sun was shining through his closed shutters. He stayed in bed under his comforting warm blanket for a little longer, because his little cabin always got cold over the night. However, after six minutes he got up, put on his dressing gown and went through the door of his mingy sleeping chamber into his little kitchen, which was also the living room. He let his gaze wonder over his few belongings. As he realized that everything was still in the right place, he briefly nodded and went through the right door into the larder where he also stocked his firewood. He picked up seven logs, went back into the kitchen and put five of them into his big chimney, where the blaze of the night was still glowing. After that Erik walked back into his sleeping chamber to lay the last two logs into his second chimney to light another fire.

In a snowed covered field, outside of Törjorden, Jim, Denis, Sarah, Peter and Clark were already waiting for their helicopter. Everyone had a big firm filled 30l backpack of Dakine on the back. On the heads over their caps they had big goggles. They were standing in a circle, when Jim raised his voice: “Oh man, we have been waiting for 15 minutes, I hope the copter will be here, soon.” “Don’t be afraid, he will certainly come” Sarah tried to appease him. “It seems that here in Sweden, time doesn’t play such a big role as in the USA”. “Hey, we paid $300 per person – he mustn’t come too late!” Jim snapped at her. “Yes, I agree with you but you can’t blame Sarah for that, so leave her alone.” Denis said when he stubbed out his cigarette in the snow. “It’s okay, but it’s a huge amount of cash for me! I didn’t get money stuck up my arse, like you did; I had to work for it over a year! So, the damn pilot has to be on time!” “I know Peter!” Sarah said, “But now it’s too late to fight, we can’t change anything, if the pilot comes it is good, but if he doesn’t come, we could claim back our money, tomorrow”. “I know, but that ****s!” responded Peter. Clark was sitting in the snow when he turned around slowly. “Hey guys, I think we are lucky, our taxi is coming.” The others followed Clarks glimpse and viewed in the distance. There was a little point in the cloudless blue sky.

For over 20 years, Erik Ekstrom had been living in a little cabin, deep in the woods of the Swedish mountains. He was a man with a brawny physique, a full beard and long scruffy black hair, which shows every once in a while fine thin silver streaks. He lived alone, which wasn’t surprising because he didn’t have a wife, nor any kids and his parents had died a long time ago. In the past, when he still lived in Stockholm, he had been a scientist. He was famous, had a perfect reputation and managed to earn enough money to have a good life. There was nothing more interesting than biology for him, not even women or fast cars. Erik had always been a bit eccentric, but a bon viveur. Until one day everything changed – a big disappointment filled his mind. Since that day he hadn’t been the same - he aborted all social contacts, didn’t answer any phone calls, neither letters, nor e-mails. When he saw somebody he knew, he went a big circle around or ignored him – but this hardly ever happened, because Erik drove into the woods with his little pick-up to build up his little cabin, step by step every day. When he finished, Erik sealed his plan by selling his house in Stockholm, which included nearly all his memories.

When the fire of his chimney started to burn, Erik went back into the kitchen, where he put on the kettle. He took the big teapot which was in the rack beside the chimney, filled it with water and placed it on the stove. After that he turned around and sat down at the little table in the living room to wait for the toot. “Dear God, does it take long again” He got up and walked in the buttery to check how long the groceries would last him. To his disappointment, his supplies were almost gone, so he would have to walk into the little village, eight miles down south today or tomorrow to restock his supplies. “Actually, I should do that today” In the Swedish mountains the weather can change abruptly when there were already clouds in sky. And when it starts snowing, it can happen that it doesn’t stop for days - especially at this time of the year. Erik turned around and went into his sleeping room to fetch his big backpack. He had to hurry up, because in the Scandinavian winter season the sun isn’t around for a long time and just for short time, it is really bright. Because he was already in the sleeping room, he got dressed. Erik put on his T-Shirt, and his old but warm wool jersey. Moreover his long thermal underwear and black ski pants, as well as thick socks. When he was finished he took his backpack and walked back into the kitchen, where the teapot just began to tool. Erik set down the backpack, took the teapot from the stove and filled the hot water into a silver 1,2l thermos bottle, anxious not to spill any hot water. Afterwards he took four chamomile teabags out of the rack and hung them into the Thermos Flask. With the remaining water he half-filled a cup to mix it with cold water. Erik was concerned to use as little energy as possible, because it was his scarcest and most important item. Besides the cabin was a little creek, which was two feet deep. This was perfect to run a little water wheel, to produce energy which he needed to run his little laboratory in the basement of the cabin. He had four Lithium-Ion accumulators, but those would just last for two days with moderate consumption. For this reason he tried to consume as little energy as possible. When Erik finished cleaning his teeth he took his Mammoth jacket off the clothes hook next of the door and put it on. Then he went to his backpack and checked the content: thermos flask, two sandwiches, one additional pair of socks and a pullover. “Hmm…” he though “should I take my headlamp with me?” he asked himself and screwed his mouth. “The lamp is low weight… Whatever!” Erik went back to the bedroom, took the headlamp out of the box next to his bed and put it into the bag on top of his backpack. After that he closed the backpack and leashed it. After that he threw it on this back. To make sure that the fire would still be burning when he came back, he put two more parts of wood into the chimney. Then he went to the door and opened it.

The helicopter flow 40 feet high over the landscape. Sarah and Denis were sitting on the left, Jim and Clark on the right side. Peter was sitting on the middle seat. Sarah, Denis, Jim and Clark literally clung to the windows of the helicopter and were intrigued by the charm of the Swedish winter scenery. There were three dominant colors: Black, green and white. Nearly everything was covered with snow; trees, stones, iced lakes, meadows. Every once in a while the snow revealed the green of the firs. It was twinkling and glittering everywhere. On the left side of the helicopter a little group of elks was cantering over the field where they left their traces buried deep in the snow, when they fled from of the noise of the rotors. Sarah, Denis, Jim, Clark and Peter were excited, although Peter was still a little bit upset and didn’t say anything. About a Mile ahead of them, the landscape started to rise and the forest got thicker and thicker. From time to time, there were little cliffs.

When Erik opened the door the cold dry air broke in immediately. The sun was shining, but the temperature was way below the freezing point. Erik went outside and looked around. The branches of the trees were heavily cover with snow, and there was cat ice, covering the creek besides his hut. In front of his feet were traces of a rabbit and next of the creek some of a deer. Erik imbibed the fresh air deep in his lung, it was clear and fresh, and very enjoyable. However he couldn’t afford to lose time. He turned around closed the door and locked it up with a big padlock, before he started to walk in the direction of the village. There was a little gravel path close by, but it wasn’t the fastest way and above all it was covered with snow. Erik nodded and decided to take the way at the feet of the mountains through the forest behind of his hut. It was sure that this was the shortest way, but not the easiest. Determined by this fact he stumped through the snow, which wasn’t too high under the trees. The sunbeams shined sharp-edged through the boughs of the trees and a few lonely snowflakes flew twinkling in the air. Every once in a while there was a rabbit or a deer which fled when he was too loud. Once there even was a fox, which seemed to observe him. He kept on walking. The mountain, which he slowly approached, enthroned more and more over him. Then he heard the penetrating noise of a helicopter coming nearer. He turned into the direction from where the noise came and saw the white copter through the branches of the trees. The helicopter seemed to have flown in from the village and now he made a little curve to the left side towards the mountain. “Damn tourists” he grumbled Erik to himself. Shortly afterwards the helicopter disappeared behind the steep face of the mountain and with him the noise. Erik knew that it would probably fly up the slope on the south side of the mountain. He was still enraged about the disturbance when he continued his walk at the sheer rock wall of the mountain. Over him was an eagle drew his huge circles high above in the air.

In the eyes of the snowboard crew, the ascent of the helicopter to the wharf, took a long time. On the one hand they were over the moon with the beautiful landscape, on the other hand the helicopter really flew very slowly into higher elevations. Below them, the untouched snow covered landscape glided away with some solitary trees. All members of the crew had been snowboarding in the backcountry, but not in such a height or level like this. The south side of the mountain wasn’t as steep as the east side, but it didn’t look easy. Nevertheless the five friends were happy to drive down the snowy slopes and checking out everything that they could find: Little hills for spins and flips, logs to slide over them and small cliffs to jump down. Even Peter was on the window, looking for the perfect track. Slowly but steadily they came closer and closer to their destination.

Erik already passed the east side of the mountain. He walked at the border of the wood which cleared to the steep face.

The helicopter hovered just two feet over the destination zone at the plateau. The pilot spoke into his microphone: “Hey Guys, we reached your destination. I can’t land there, cause the snow is too deep but we’re just one or two feeds over the ground, so you can jump out.” The five closed their jackets, threw the backpacks on their backs and put the goggles over their eyes. “Well then, I wish you a nice day” the pilot finished. First, Denis jumped out of the copter and landed knee-deep in the snow. The others in the helicopter waited until Denis walked out of the landing zone until they followed him. After all of them were out of the copter and fighting through the snow to the edge of the slope, the pilot accelerated the engine again and the snow whirled through the air. A few seconds later the snow was sinking down to the air and the five continued with their hard walk. When they reached the edge they trampled down the snow that they can clip on the boards. Jim finished first and pushed himself to the edge. The view was breathtaking. Far below them he could see the little village in which they would stay tonight. In front of the village was a forest which reached until the food of the mountain. The other four friends reached the edge and were similarly overwhelmed by the view. From the right side they heard the far screech of an eagle which drew his circles through the air over the steep face. “Let’s get ready to rumble” he shouted with glee and lobbed himself with a strong push over the edge. The others followed him. It was phenomenally. The powder was perfect, the best powder they ever rode. In every bend which they plough the snow was thrown up over 7 feet in the air and left behind a huge wall of tiny ice crystals. They checked everything they could find. A snapped bole which they used as a rail to slide over, a little cliff to jump down. But the closer they came the valley the heavier the snow became. But they didn’t pay any attention to this and kept on having fun. Suddenly, Peter screamed and the others saw the snow slab which solved under Peters board. He came into stumbling and waved with his arms to stay on his legs so he could rescue himself to the left side of the snow slab. But through his scream he set off an enormous avalanche at the right side of the steep face a bit underneath of them. Out of the snow slap Peter felt backside in the snow and observed the snow masses already shaking with fear, when they precipitate down the slope. Denis, Jim, Sarah and Clark rode carefully to Peter; while they were still looking at the huge monster of snow.

Erik arrived at south side of the hillside and wanted to walk through the forest into the direction of the village, when a rabbit fled into the forest. All of a sudden the earth underneath his feet began to shake. After that a ear splitting thunder descended above him. With wide-eyed he turned around and his eyes dilated still more when he saw the huge cloud of snow coming down the mountain. “Oh Shit!” Before he could take any thought he started to run for his life . It weren’t more than 20 feet to the forest! He ran like he never ran in his life before, but the snow, once peaceful and beautiful transformed into his biggest enemy in combination with the warm sun. Ankle-deep, wet and heavily, it blocked his way to the rescuing wood. He ran, but he had troubles getting closer to the trees, while the thunder and grumble behind him became more ear-splitting than before. When he was just seven feet away, a hard storm of snow and fir needles blew against him. He had problems breathing while his legs were still trying to take him to the trees. All at once within a second the wind stopped and there wasn’t any noise, before the noise was back louder and more incorporative than anything in the world. The wind came back and with him, Erik’s enemy: the snow. All around him became grey, and suddenly he got swept off his feet. He flew a few feet before he crashed hard into the wet snow on the ground. His legs wouldn’t keep up and he tried to survive by crawling into the forest. His breath became harder. The wind was also his enemy – he blew stronger and stronger. Erik succeed to crawl a feet before the enormous pressure of the dry avalanche squash his body and put all his life out of him.

The five friends were still sitting in the middle of the big hill and watching. “Oh shit… that was pretty barely.” “By a close shave we would be dead!” “ men” “The snow is really beautiful, but as an enemy it would be deadly”

The End

Ich hoffe sie ist angenehm zu lesen und macht auch ein klein wenig Spaß

5. Video Script

Videos zum Themenbereich

* gefundene Videos auf YouTube, anhand der Überschrift.