Application Letter / Bewerbungsschreiben checken

Dieses Thema im Forum "Schule, Studium, Ausbildung" wurde erstellt von BuBi88D, 2. Juli 2012 .

1. 2. Juli 2012
    Es geht um eine Bewerbung für ein Praktikum in Singapur. Aufgabenbereich ist Mikrocontrollerprogrammierung, Platinendesign und Fehlerkorrektur, daher erwähne ich es auch explizit.

Hier das Anschreiben:

Dear Mr. XY,
    I am applying for an internship preferably from the middle of September 2012 until the end of
    February 2013. From the actual intern XYZ I heard about an internship that will be
    available soon with the function to assist in the development of automative products.

I finished my Bachelor in Electrical Engineering last semester and recently started doing my Master
    in Communcations Engineering at RWTH Aachen. Besides I am employed at the Institute of
    telecommunication engineering (IENT) and at P3 communication, which is a susidiary enterprise of
    P3 group. During my studies I tried to establish the maximum possible knowledge base in
    communication engineering by choosing the appropriate classes at university. When I was working
    at the Institute for Power Electronics and Electrical Drives (ISEA) I gained practical experience in
    printed circuit board (PCB) designing with Eagle and microcontroller programming in C. There and
    in several university projects I also learned soldering and how to use tools like an oscilloscope for
    measurments or PCB error finding.

In addition to the qualifications I obtained at university or at work, my personal interest in the fast
    changing IT industry is very useful to keep my soft- and hardware knowledge always up to date. I
    am fluent in spoken and written English and since my biggest hobby is travelling I enjoy making
    new contacts and establishing relationsships, what helps me to get along in new surroundings easily.
    During my several student jobs I developed soft skills to ensure an effective progress of team
    projects.

I feel that an internship at XYZ Singapore would be ideal in giving me the opportunity to
    use my education and skills for upcoming projects. Espacially the very similar topic to my previous
    job at ISEA makes me confident about being a personal gain for your Company. I am looking
    forward to hear from you.
    Yours faithfully,

Es geht mir vorerst um Inhalt und Ausdrucksweise. Erst wenn die 100 prozent fest steht korrifier ich die Rechtschreibung und Zeichensetzung. Ihr könnt aber trotzdem gerne Rechtschreibefehler oder Zeichensetzungsfehler nennen.

Danke schonmal!

2. Video Script

Videos zum Themenbereich

* gefundene Videos auf YouTube, anhand der Überschrift.