Englisch: Brief an Regisseur zum Film

Dieses Thema im Forum "Schule, Studium, Ausbildung" wurde erstellt von Telefonzelle, 17. Juni 2007 .

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. 17. Juni 2007
    Hi.

In Englisch sollen wir einen Brief an 'nen Regisseur schreiben, welcher Ideen zu einem Film sucht. Dabei sollen wir auf die ganzen Sachen wie Kamera und so im groben eingehen, und naja.

Ich hab 'nen kleinen Text dazu verfasst, und vllt. hat ja jemand von euch, der n wenig begabt / gut in Englisch ist, Lust den durchzulesen.

Ich gehe auf 'nen Gymnasium in die 11. Klasse und hab 'ne 2 aufm Zeugnis.. (falls es jmd interessiert).

Das Thema durften wir uns da selber aussuchen, und unserem Lehrer gehts nicht soo um den Inhalt - ok, sollte ineinander passen, also nicht einmal Science Fiction und dann auf einmal Kinderfilm oder sowas - sondern eher um das sprachliche / grammatikalische.

Ich brauche ein paar Verbesserungsvorschläge oder wenn ihr Fehler in der Grammatik o.ä. entdeckt, sagts mir

MfG.

2. 17. Juni 2007
    AW: Englisch: Brief an Regisseur zum Film

der von mir geänderte text:

Dear Mr. Unknown,
    I just saw in the news that you are looking for some people who could help you writing your script. I think I am the right person for this job. You wrote that the movie is supposed to be a science fiction movie playing in the year 31337. I've got plenty of ideas for this theme.
    First I think the protagonists should be caught in a huge battle and they have to lose. Than suddenly there comes a huge asteroid from behind and everything gets more obscure. After a loud and bright explosion everything calms down again, the camera zooms in to the space shuttle of our protagonists and they don't know what happened – they are really confused. A few moments later the camera turns around and there's no enemy left – the asteroid killed them all.
    I don't think that anyone would have known that this was going to happen, so it's really suprising for the audience and they'll really it. You just have to make sure you use the most impressive special effects available.
    After that, our protagonists are travelling through the universe looking for their friends. They visit some strange locations, they get to know some aliens and destroy some planets.
    One year later the camera shows a blue planet, then zooms out, turns around and the space shuttle is in the middle of the screen. It's really fast and it almost crashes the camera but then we change the angle and look at the shuttle from behind. One moment later the camera shows the inside of the shuttle with the main actors talking.
    The camera zooms directly on two of them and we hear what they are talking about. They are talking about the blue plant – they call it „Earth“ or something like that and they say that they are going to land on it, because their families are living on that beautiful planet.
    After the two guys talked a little bit more a picture from the earth slides into the screen. We hear the birds chirping and the wind flying through the trees then the camera turns up to the sky where the space shuttle appears. It's coming down really fast and lands in the middle of the forest and breaks some trees. Suddenly there are no birds anymore, the idyllic sound is gone.
    The camera goes around the shuttle and stops at an airlock, which opens slowly. Even slower our main actors get out of the space shuttle. They don't look suprised at all and it seems as if they already know the earth. They start yelling some incomprehensible words, then they walk away and the camera follows them.
    In the skyline we can see a big town and our friends are walking directly towards it. The camera stops and the people walk away. As they walk away the screen gets darker and darker and then the film is over. Then you can show some credits or something and tell the audience that it was my idea.
    I think if you produce a movie with this plot, everybody will it and they'll watch it over and over again and buy every single fan equipment we produce.
    A few weeks later we'll become rich and famous and we don't have to work again.

Yours sincerely,
    Random Dude.

Naja, die ganze Sprache ist für einen formellen brief (mit "yours sincerely") leider zu umgangssprachlich. If-sätze waren auch falsch. sonst im großen und ganzen in ordnung. Mach dir im englischen keine gedanken bei der interpunktion. du wirst sehr selten kommata setzen müssen.

hoffe ich konnte dir etwas weiterhelfen

3. 17. Juni 2007
    AW: Englisch: Brief an Regisseur zum Film

Danke.

Hab nochmal n neues Ding geschrieben weil ich grad erfahren habe das wir auch auf die Besetzung, Zielgruppe etc. eingehen sollen, wär nett wenn du das mal eben dir angucken könntest.

MfG.

4. Video Script

Videos zum Themenbereich

* gefundene Videos auf YouTube, anhand der Überschrift.