eurocom

Dieses Thema im Forum "Schule, Studium, Ausbildung" wurde erstellt von Inuyashaxp, 20. November 2006 .

1. 20. November 2006
    Hi Leutz

Ich hab am Freitag eurocom Presentation und ich wollte euch bitten mal meine Text anzuschauen den ich Spreche, ob noch fehler drin sind, oder ob irgentwo was anders machen würdet. Wäre euch sehr dankbar!

Hier der Text:

Welcome to my presentation
    The topic I have chosen for Eurocom is Jamaica. I hope you will enjoy my presentation.
    My presentation is divided into three blocks: General, Geography and Economy

First I’m going to tell you some general things about Jamaica

Jamaica is an independent island nation in the Caribbean Sea. It’s about 150 kilometres south of Cuba, and 160 kilometres west of Haiti. Jamaica is the 3rd largest island of the Greater Antilles. It’s four times as large as the Saarland and it’s also a member of the Commonwealth. The capital and the largest city is Kinston in the south-east. Jamaica doesn't have an own language, the language is English. Jamaica belongs to England and the head of state is Queen Elizabeth II and the system of government is a Monarchy. About 2.8 million People live in Jamaica but more than 700.000 live in Kingston.

That was the first block and now I’m going to tell you some things about the Geography

Jamaica consists of slate and limestone. The lime layer is several many hundred meters thick at some places. Mineral products are Gypsum, marble and bauxite. The landscape of Jamaica can be divided into three areas: The Blue Mountains, the central highland and the coast. The east is shaped by the Blue Mountains, a mountain range which extends on a length of approximately 100 kilometres from north-west to south-east. The highest point of the island is the 2256 metres high Blue Mountain peak. The centre of the country forms a high plateau out of limestone and there are some sandy beaches in the west and north-west.
    There are many small rivers in Jamaica. Because of the mountains they flow from north to south. The Black River in the south-west is about 53 kilometres long and so the longest river on the island.
    Jamaica has got a tropical climate. The temperature differences are small in the yearly process. The average temperature amounts to 26 degrees. In the late summer and early autumn there are hurricanes that storm over the island.
    In the past, large parts of Jamaica were covered by the rain forest, today many of these surfaces are used for the agriculture. Only a few regions are in their original condition. On the secluded island many animal and plant types have developed. There are some rare animal types, for example the Hawksbill turtle, the Caribbean Manatee or the national bird, called “doctor bird”, which lives only in Jamaica.

Now I want to tell you some things about the last block:
    Economy

Jamaica is one of the wealthiest countries of the Caribbean. But each fifth inhabitant lives below the poverty border.
    The export of goods was the only source of income of the country in the past.
    But today the tourism and the cultivation and processing of mineral resources are more important for the economy.
    Until 1995 the economy grew slowly, but in 1991 the inflation rate reached 80.2 per cent.
    The economy stabilized again until 1997, when the largest dryness broke out for 70 years.
    Since 2000 the economy improves again. The most important trade partners are the USA, Canada, France as well as Trinidad and Tobago.
    Around 200,000 people work in the agriculture. Bananas, coffee, citrus and sugar pipe are cultivated for the export and sweet potatoes, yams, beans and so on, for the local market.
    Most important export property of the island is bauxite; it constitutes two thirds of the export incomes.
    Last year around 2,6 million people visited the island. Many hotels belong to foreign investors, who were attracted by tax preferences in the 70er years.

You see, Jamaica is an interesting and a beautiful island. I’m sure if you do a holiday trip there you won’t repent it, I hope I’ll get the chance to go there one day.

Thank you for listening.

Danke schonmal

Gruß Inu

2. 20. November 2006
    AW: eurocom

Also sieht ganz Ordentlich aus find ich =)

Außer bei den einzelnen Blöckn wenn du die vorstellst da fehlt dann ein Wort

Das sollte glaub ich so heißen:

That was the first block and now I’m going to tell you some things about the
    Geography.

Now I want to tell you some things about the last block:
    The Economy

Und beim ersten könntest du das General eigentlich weglassen!

First I’m going to tell you some general things about Jamaica

und dann natürlich noch ein paar Schöne Bilder in deine Presentation und schön gestalten und hast deine gute Note sicher

3. 20. November 2006

ja das mit dem Gerneral war noch von der gliederung, das hatte ich vergessen wegzumachen^^

und natürlich hab ich Bilder etc. ist ja ne Powerpointpresentation!^^

en paar speziele fragen hätt ich noch zu hilfe für euch:

1. Wie wird das live bei "About 2.8 million People live in Jamaica but more than 700.000 live in Kingston." ausgesprochen, life oder live?

2. Habt ihr noch ne Idee wie ich anfänge beim nächsten Block vielleicht noch abwechslungsreicher machen kann also nicht immer "now im going to tell you about bla.."

3.Ist der Satz gramatikalisch in Ordung? "The topic I have chosen for Eurocom is Jamaica."

danke

4. 20. November 2006

liw wirds gesprochen ^^ also nicht leif .

was ich weglassen würde sind immer diese kack introductions für den nächsten absatz ohne die würde der text viel flüssiger und dynamischer wirken. so hört es sich so abgehackt an. du kannst zwar oben erwähnen dass du das gnaze in 3 themengebiete eingeteilt hast, aber jedes mal erwähnen finde ich kommt nicht so gut.
    sowas kann man in dem ersten satz eines blocks unterbringen. Jamaicas economy shows... blabla
    und was mir grad im augenwinkel aufgefallen is. ich glaube es gibt diese wortstellung "each fifth" nicht, bin mir aber niucht mehr sicher. one of five... einer von 5en... aber ka weiss ich net mehr genau sry

5. 20. November 2006

ehm das mit den block sätzen hat unsere lehrerin ausdrücklich empfohlen, sie meinte die lehrer müssten klar sehen wo wir uns gerade bei der presenation befinden. Und so hab ich das auch letztes jahr bei der eurocom gemacht und hatte eigentlich keine probs damit und die leher auch nicht.

Bei dem "each fifth" würd ich gern noch die meinung von anderen hier ausm forum hören was die dazu sagen.

Danke

6. 21. November 2006

hallo? is das alles?
    wenn ja hat die hilfsbereitschaft bei RR stark abgenommen !

7. Video Script

Videos zum Themenbereich

* gefundene Videos auf YouTube, anhand der Überschrift.