Kann jemand diesen englischen Brief korrigieren?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Schule, Studium, Ausbildung" wurde erstellt von gmarked, 2. September 2008 .

1. 2. September 2008
    Hi.
    Wir haben als Aufgabe folgende gestellt bekommen:
    "Imagine it's 50 years from now. Think of some words of advice for your 15-year-old grandchild about the importance of learning."
    Dabei sollen wir 1 Seite schreiben.
    Da das Schuljahr erst angefangen hat (10. Klasse, Gymnasium) und ich mir nach der langen Ferienzeit unsicher mit der Grammatik bin, bitte ich euch, hier mal drüber zu schauen, da es eine Note dafür geben wird. Gibt auch eine positive Bewertung!
    Vielen Dank im Vorraus für die Mühe!

{bild down}
    {bild down}

2. 2. September 2008
    AW: Kann jemand diesen englischen Brief korrigieren?

"there isn't very much time" => "there isn't much time"

"I gone on partys" => "I have gone on partys" ( I've gone on partys )
    auch : "Isn't that your dream job" hört sich sehr Denglish an, aber ka

Hab jedoch ne 4 in English, sollte jemand anders nochmal drüberschauen... und mit 1 Power kann man hier net viel "ködern"

3. 2. September 2008

But logical... --> But logically...
    dream job --> favourite job is vllt besser

mehr fällt mir etz net ein, aber versuch mal ein paar connectors einzubauen!

4. 2. September 2008

ich glaube mehrzahl von "party" ist "parties"

Y in der mehrzahl wir zu IE !!

mehr fällt mir nich ein bin selber nich sooo gut

5. 2. September 2008

You go to parties... //im plural wird y zu ie
    That's the same I did in your age. //simple past, weil die handlung in der vergangenheit war und abgeschlossen ist
    But logically... //adverb
    And in a few years you want to study...
    I went on parties, too, and I forgot the school. //simple past, gleicher grund wie oben
    But anytime the subject matter became too hard? den satz blick ich ned.. was willst du damit sagen?
    Please think twice about your future and make the right decision. //weiß nich ob man think deeper sagen kann.. think twice gibts auf jeden fall und heißt "gründlich überlegen" und passt deswegen meiner meinung nach besser

hmm.. das wär so das, was mir aufgefallen is. hoffe, ich erzähl dir jetzt kein blödsinn, aber von grammatik hab ich eigentlich schon bisschen ahnung

6. 2. September 2008

Ein dickes danke, gerade an den letzten Poster. =)

7. 3. September 2008

Dear Emily,

now you are 15 years old and visit the 10th class. In addition I see that your mailes are not as good as they<should be. You often go to parties at the weekend and even in the week,too. All in all I can say that u live the same life like me, when I was at your age. You also have fun with your friends and you really enjoy your life as a teen.
    But on the other hand you have to know that there has to be some time for school, too. Remember, if you don’t learn and if you just waste your time with free-time-activities, you cannot receive your graduation on grammar school. Especially this is very important for your future life if you want to study. I also remember how you told me, you want to work as a teacher and I have to say that you have to change your attitude to your life. Look at me!! When I was in your age, I didn’t really care for school, I was only interested to spend my time with my friends and go to parties, too. That’s the reason why I could finish my education and why I became a cook…. And I know, you wouldn’t like to live such a life.
    Furthermore it depends only on you now, what the future could bring to you. The last thing, I can tell you is, that I really want the best for you and that you think about your own life.
    If you understand my opinion and I am sure you do, you see, I just want that you don’t destroy your future life.
    In love
    Grandpa

8. 3. September 2008

weiß nicht ob ich marks nehmen würd, (13te nehmen da eigtl. immer) "grades" nehmen.

9. Video Script

Videos zum Themenbereich

* gefundene Videos auf YouTube, anhand der Überschrift.