Korrektur

Dieses Thema im Forum "Schule, Studium, Ausbildung" wurde erstellt von -Naruto-, 28. Mai 2008 .

Schlagworte:
  1. 28. Mai 2008
    Hallo, ich hab ne frage. Könntet ihr mir bitte diesen englischen Text korrigieren.
    Danke im vorraus.

On Wednesday the 21th Mai 2008 the teachers planed a excursion in London. I got up at 6:00 o´clock and made me ready for this day. First I brushed my teeth and after this I took a shower. After me my room partners Mischa and Igor made themselves ready for this day. At 6:40 our host mother Ms.Boakis gave us breakfast. We all eat cereals and after the breakfast we go out wit our bags stuffed with lunchboxes and a camera. Mischa, Igor and I were waiting for about one hout for the coach. Finally the coach was at 08:30 at the bus stop. Our grroup went in the bus and we drove to London. When we were in London, we went in two groups the different sights. One group was with Mr. Niemeitz and one with Mr. Balck. I wad in Mr. Balck´s group. The pupils in the group must make a prasentation with their partners about their sight. The students, that started were Lino and Antonia with their Topic "Houses of Parliament." The speech of Lino and Antonia was very long and so I noticed many informations.

Tipp: iHR KÖNNTET DIESEN tEXT KOPIEREN UND DANN KORREGIEREN

2. 28. Mai 2008
    AW: Korrektur

On Wednesday the 21th Mai 2008, the teachers had planed an excursion to London.
    I got up at 6:00 o´clock and made me ready for this day.
    At first, I brushed my teeth and then I took a shower.
    My room mates Mischa and Igor got ready for this day, too.
    At 6:40 our host mother Ms.Boakis gave us breakfast.
    After eating cereals we went outside/abroad with our bags stuffed (filled) with lunchboxes and a camera.
    Our group went to London by bus.
    Mischa, Igor and me were waiting about one hour for the coach.
    Finally, the coach arrived at 08:30 at the bus stop.
    When we were in London, we splitted up in two groups and visited some sights.
    One group went with Mr. Niemeitz and the other with Mr. Balck.
    I was in Mr. Balck´s group. The pupils had to make a presentation with their partners about the sightseeing.
    The first students who showed their presentation with the topic "Houses of Parliament" were Lino and Antonia. The speech of Lino and Antonia was very long and I have quoted/noted down many information.

So ungefähr, sind vll. noch n paar Fehler drin, hab jetzt nicht die Lust es mir mehrmals durchzulesen, weil der Text crap ist.

schlaues bürschchen, was soll eigentlich "Naruto 4RR ist never got RR " bedeuten?

3. 28. Mai 2008

Vielen Dank

4. 28. Mai 2008

So sollte es in Ordnung sein, hab ncoh en paar unnütze Wörter weggemacht^^

5. 28. Mai 2008

Habs noch mal ein wenig weiter überarbeitet...

On Wednesday, 21th of Mai 2008, the teachers planed an excursion to London.
    I got up at 6:00 o´clock and I got ready for this day.
    First I brushed my teeth and then I took a shower.
    My room mates Mischa and Igor got ready for this day, too.
    At 6:40 our host`s mother Ms.Boakis arranged breakfast.
    After having cereals we left with our bags stuffed with lunchboxes and a camera.
    Mischa, Igor and me were waiting about one hour for the coach.
    Finally, the coach arrived at 08:30 at the bus stop.
    When we were in London, we splitted up in two groups and visited some sights.
    One group went with Mr. Niemeitz and the other with Mr. Balck.
    I was in Mr. Balck´s group. The pupils had to make a presentationof the sightseeing tour with their partners .
    The first students who conducted their presentation with the topic "Houses of Parliament" were Lino and Antonia. The speech of Lino and Antonia was very long and I gathered a lot of information.

neva!

6. 28. Mai 2008

was ich verändert hab is fett, was weg soll is durchgestrichen und wo ich mir nich sicher bin is ne klammer drum, vergiss auf keinen fall das zweite 'n' bei planned, sonst heißt es eingeebnet oder abgehobelt...

mfg horst

7. 30. Mai 2008

welche klasse bist du?

bringt ja nichts, wenn ich das verbesser und es garnicht an dein alter / wissen angepasst ist..

8. 30. Mai 2008

Es gibt kein Plural im englischen! Es bleibt information ohne s !

9. 2. Juni 2008

Ich formuliere ihn dir noch ein wenig um. Dann klingts etwas besser. Ist aber eigentlich schon in Ordnung.

On Wednesday, 21st of Mai 2008, our teachers planed an excursion to London.
    I got up at 6:00 o´clock to get ready for this day.
    First I brushed my teeth and then took a shower.
    After that it was my room mate's turn to get ready for this day.
    At 6:40 Igor and Misha, my room mates were finished, and our host mom Ms.Boakis prepared breakfast.
    After having cereals we left with our bags stuffed with lunchboxes and a camera.
    Mischa, Igor and I were waiting for about an hour at the bus stop.
    Finally, the bus arrived at 08:30.
    By the time we were in London, we splitted up in two groups and went sight seeing.
    One group with Mr. Niemeitz and the other with Mr. Balck.
    I was in Mr. Balck´s group. The pupils had to make a presentation of the sightseeing tour with a partner.
    The first students who conducted their presentation with the topic "Houses of Parliament" were Lino and Antonia. Their speech was very long and I gathered a lot of information.

Hoffe das hilft noch ein bisschen. Die anderen waren aber auch schon gut.

10. 2. Juni 2008

Na klar gibts Plural im englischen, aber der Plural von "information" ist halt gleich wie der Singular.

11. 2. Juni 2008

Ich denke mal, so hat er es auch gemeint , nur etwas unvorteilhaft ausgedrückt^^. Ist doch klar dass es nicht two house sondern two houses is oder so^^, einfach unvorteilhafte formulierung.

12. 2. Juni 2008

@rolino

was soll bitteschön planed heissen? geflugzeugt?
    planned heisst das

statt After that: Thereafter - klingt besser

After having had cereals

waited statt were waiting

..., we split up

sightseeing zusammen

"One group with Mr. Niemeitz and the other with Mr. Balck." da fehlt wohl ein verb zb. went

btw:

-Naruto- <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

13. Video Script

Videos zum Themenbereich

* gefundene Videos auf YouTube, anhand der Überschrift.