Safari

Dieses Thema im Forum "Anwendungssoftware" wurde erstellt von GabbaGandalf, 19. Dezember 2008 .

Schlagworte:
  1. 19. Dezember 2008
    Hallo,

Ich hab da mal eine frage und zwar habe ich Safari von Apple installiert und möchte Grasemonkey drauf haben da sagt google mir das ich SIMBL installieren muss nur ich kapiere einfach nicht wie und wo es wird laut page nur gezeigt.

Ich hab WIN XP 64Bit

SIMBL

da steht einfach

2. Installing

There are two parts to SIMBL, the bundle itself, which is packaged as an InputManager, and the plugins.

Due to the limitations of Apple's Installer.app, these packages install to /Library/InputManagers, though they work equally well in the user domain as well (~/Library/InputManagers). I wish Apple would provide the option for a user-specific install option, since plugins can really sneak up on an unsuspecting user.

3. How To

Once you've installed SIMBL, you need to drop some bundles into the Plugins folder. (/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins) SIMBL scans this folder for bundles each time an application launches. It will check both the Local and User domain for this special folder.

This means that it will check ~/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins before looking in /Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins. Additionally, SIMBL detects if you have two conflicting plugins and prevents potentially undesirable behavior by only loading one.

SIMBL plugins are nothing more than standard Cocoa bundles created by XCode, with the addition of one key in the Info.plist. For further information, you can read the SIMBL section in my brief tutorial on Cocoa hacking.

SIMBL was originally created when I was working on PithHelmet, but here are now a bunch of SIMBL plugins available. If you don't see yours listed, feel free to edit the list on the wiki.

nur ich hab ka wo dieses Libary is hab schon windows suche benutzt doch er findet nix

2. Video Script

Videos zum Themenbereich

* gefundene Videos auf YouTube, anhand der Überschrift.