DX 10 Details auf XP?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Szene News" wurde erstellt von KSK|V!P3R, 2. November 2007 .

Schlagworte:
Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. 2. November 2007
    Hi @ all

Habe gerade in einem Forum diese News gefunden:

Description
    We didn't test this (yet), but here is what forum member LennyRhys said at the official Crysis forums:

"If you tweak the configuration files in \CVarGroups\ by copying and pasting the 'very high' settings (1st paragraph) IN PLACE of the 'high' settings (last paragraph) the game will load the highest possible settings even though the drop-down menus display 'high.'"

"The difference between 'high' settings and the tweaked settings is immense: shadows are deeper, more realistic; the leaves have better reflective properties, better textures; the colours are better; and the level of detail is simply stunning."

" So I'm happy. I have XP and I'm playing the game at settings higher than DX9 allows (strictly speaking)."

All replies to the topic seemed to confirm Lenny's story (while attacking Crysis and Microsoft for disabling those features for no reason but forcing Vista down the players' throats).

Kann sowas sein??? Oder (mal wieder) nur ein Fake??

Habe leider keine DX10 karte kann das also leider auch nicht testen, wenn also jemand zuviel zeit hat kann er es ja mal ausprobieren

Mfg Viper

2. 2. November 2007
    AW: DX 10 Details auf XP?

ohhh bin ich mal wieder völlig hinterhergeblieben -.-

is dicht....

3. Video Script

Videos zum Themenbereich

* gefundene Videos auf YouTube, anhand der Überschrift.